February 3, 2012

Example of how I know nothing

I haven't wrote anything since 2010 after I had my first major heartbreak. before then I wasn't a write-aholic but I did write a lot, mostly poetry and sad notes. I can't think of why I stopped writing. I think when I read a lot of my old stuff like 99.9% was about a boy. It frustrated me. So I stopped writing because I didn't want all my work to be about love and lost especially when I was 100% I didn't love any of them. Did I care? Sure but not as much as my writings would have a stranger believe. I think most of all it was embarrassing to read and think "Wow I wrote that, that's me whining on this page about bullshit." That was a long time ago. So when my English Professor gave us the assignment to keep a blog for the duration of this course my immediate thought was Oh shit Now that I am a couple weeks in I'm running out of ideas. It's been forever since I put pen to paper. I guess I can write about the crazy things that happen in life. Last night my boyfriend calls me because he witnessed a cat orgy. I wasn't shocked things like that happen all the time cats are not discreet at all about their sex life. They chase each other around outside playing catch a cat, freak a cat. It's kind of like caching someone litter. Some people walk past it, some try to stop it, and some people stop and stare. I have to admit I belong to the last group it's not my fault. I just happen to be a very curious person about life all aspects of life and reproduction is an aspect of life am I right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Batoodle doodle. I hear you a lot of my old stuff was lamenting about boys and stuff. It's sad right? haha oh cats they sure are crazy. Hope you find some more things to write about soon! xoxox

Unknown said...

Thanx Batoodle !