February 1, 2012

Something I found

So below there's a rap I found.
"yo my name iz tjp & I'm from Philly
niggas step up 2 me I'm like what'z the dilly
They be like yo yo we that work
I say okay wait a wait a minute I'll be back on the 1st ha!
So I roll through the door with this big ole box
what'z in the box? these big ole blocks
All my goons in the back with these straps thats all black
if ppl mess up my paper that's gonna make you have a heart attack
Once you hear that thing go clap you ain't neva comin back
So i hope you pray 2 nite
you get my paper rite!
hold up lets clean up something first if you thirsty
u betta go quinch your thirsty
before u be on action news in that hurse
u say u got the bubble guts
i heard your gf gotta bubble but"

I read this early this morning and the laughter was uncontrollable. There's a lot of slang words in here which is the added comedy my brother wrote this and its hard to tell we are cut from the same cloth at times lol.

No comments: