January 28, 2012

Absent Minded. - Imgur

Absent Minded. - Imgur I saw this yesterday and it made me laugh because I say things like this in my head all the time. Like there's this boy in my Anthropology class and he's so annoying. I do not know his name and I'm not sure what's worse the fact that his name is unknown or the fact that he offers these irrelevant ass opinions. I have to look away from him when he talks or I might just say "Who the fuck asked you?" This past Wednesday during common break there was a Kung Fu demonstration I only caught a glimpse of it but one of my classmates had caught the whole thing because he regularly eats lunch in that building. We always get to class early and we started to discuss our day and that came up I asked him "What type of martial arts were they doing?" or something along those lines and he responded "Kung FU, I think." So the asshole boy responds with no encouragement says "I love how people get those mixed up...blah blah blah." In my head I was saying "And we care because...?" I honestly hate people that but into other people's conversations. I really hate him because he's one of those "I know everything let me put my two cents where they don't belong" kind of people. That same day he butted into at least two more of my conversations and a couple of other peoples'. I would feel bad that nobody talked to him in class but since I know why I really don't care. The moral of the story is assholes get ignored.

No comments: