March 31, 2012

Hair Journey

Sometime in the year of 2011 I started to really pay attention to my hair. I noticed it grew rather fast but it stayed the same length. I started to wash it once a week and condition to see if that changed anything. I noticed that a difference in the moisture level of my hair but I still had a lot of breakage and split ends. During the duration of the year I did some research into how to take care of my hair. During the summer I neglected what I was learning for beauty and glamour and my hair got damaged from all the heat and all the weave. In the past two years I've only had two relaxers and after last summer I decided that relaxers aren't for me. I've been transitioning to natural since last summer and I'm going to my hair to waist length. I started monitoring my length in October after I tried to change my hair color and failed miserably because my hair is so dark. I started close to collar bone length and now I'm a little past my shoulders. This summer my goal is to have as close to boob length hair as possible. I take Hairfinity vitamins, I keep my body hydrated (water), and I protect my hair. I'll keep you guys posted on my journey.

No comments: